Hello! We’re John and Lauren, two slightly crazy friends that get up to all kinds of adventures, big and small (usually just small!) wearing matching T-shirts.
John is blind and has just 3% vision which he describes as “looking through a straw with frosted glass at the end”. On adventures, Lauren is his sightguide.
We love: Climbing (John is on the GB paraclimbing team), being outdoors, going cool places, riding scooters, rollercoasters, eating belgian buns, camping in our van and having a good laugh.
We’re on a mission to get more people outside and enjoying a bit of adventure, whoever they are!
Follow our blog and social media to see what we’ve been up to lately..
In recent months we have:
- Climbed at Symonds Yat, in the peak district and spent a day bouldering/laughing
- Swam in the chilly north sea on new years day
- Discovered John was claustrophobic while caving
- Rode a waterbike 10 miles from Birmingham to Solihull
- Walked in the lake district